– Doesn’t matter which foot you stand on. Just make sure each side does the same as the other.
– Keep core tight & back straight.
– Do not let weights touch at end of rep.
– Row to stomach.
– Bend over so that posture is no larger than a 35° angle.
– Keep back straight & core tight.
– Slight bend in elbows.
– Squeeze shoulder blades together.
– Posterior Deltoids
– Lower Traps
– Explode from the legs.
– Use controlled movement at the top.
– Rep ends when elbow is locked above head.
– Full Body
Contact us for a free consultation with a personal trainer in the Oxford area!