Why? Simple – I am looking to market my facility and use the testimonials from this program to get more clients for personal training in North Oxford. AND – because when I have done this program in the past, most people stay on afterward to become members because they love our facility so much. Consider yourself warned 🎉
What you get:
Personal Custom Meal Plan to eliminate guesswork
Personal Grocery List to save time and money and make it crazy easy
Personal Food Prep Instructions so easy my 12-year-old can do it in under 2 hours/wk
Done-For-You Recipes to follow so you never have to ask yourself “What am I going to make tonight?”
Personal Accountability Coach, so it feels like you have a motivational speaker waking you up every morning to get your behind in the gym
3 Cutting Edge Workouts PER WEEK designed to trim the waistline and look good in a tank top
World-Class Online Support Group with 24hrs accountability
North Oxford Personal Training
And much more…
I have gone through my own transformation and my life’s passion is now helping others in their journey.
DO NOT APPLY IF:
You hate fun
You love excuses
You don’t play nice with others
You are not willing to put in the work (for real)
For everyone still reading this, you are the people I want. Please apply by clicking on the button below.
Core strength is best built whilst balancing a weight in an overhead position. In this case with a barbell. Exploding upwards from the floor as to defy gravity with this movement improves the transition of strength into power.
Muscles Focused: Abdominals
– Lay flat on the floor with your knees bent
– Take a wide grip on the barbell (outside of shoulders width) with your elbows locked out
– Drive your lower back into the floor using your core strength to explode upwards whilst keeping your arms locked with the bar above your head
– Keep your chest high
This is a cool lil’ exercise for core that is designed to hit all of the abdominal muscles at once. The resistance caused by the band will engage transverse abdominis (inner core), the sit-up rectus abdominis (six pack) and the twisting obliques.
Main Muscles: Abdominals, Obliques
– Keep your chest high and core tight
– Sit in a Z position with your knees bent and heels on the floor
– Extend your arms in front of your chest and lock your elbows while holding the handle with both hands
– Drive your lower back into the floor when exploding upwards
– Twist your torso so that your hands draw a quarter circle around you from 12 o’clock to 3 o’clock and then 12 o’clock to 9 o’clock when working the other side
– Train both sides evenly
There are a lot of different types of biceps curls out there, but the Zottman curl the best around, in my opinion. Named after the legendary power lifter, George Zottman, the Zottman curl will hit both heads of the biceps as well as the muscles in the forearms simultaneously.
Main Muscles: Biceps, Forearms
– Keep your chest high and back straight
– Begin with palms supinated (palms up) and rotate them into a pronated (palms down) position at the top of the curl
– Use full range of motion
Calf raises are the best way to tone and develop the lower half of your legs. I recommend starting with bodyweight before progressing your calf raises on to the dipping belt.
Muscles Targeted: Calves
– The edge of the box should be in the arches of your feet to prevent you from pushing through the toes
– Bend over, keep your bottom up and back arched
– Hold the bench only to balance
– Begin with your heels touching the floor, or as close to it as possible
– Stand on your tippy toes without rocking yourself forward
– Keep your ass further back than your heels at all times
– Use full range of motion