Decline push-ups can be used to develop the upper pectorals, anterior deltoids and triceps muscles. Watch the video below to learn how to progress decline push-ups from a beginners into an advanced move.
Main Muscles: Upper pectorals, anterior deltoids, triceps
- Keep your back straight and core tight
- Your hands should be flat on the floor and just outside of your nipple line
- Elevate your feet, or thighs onto a chair, or box, so that you are facing down in a declined position
- Lower your chest to the floor and squeeze your pecs when driving yourself upwards
- Lock your elbows at the top