Use this exercise to build amazing quadriceps! Word of advice: The higher the box, the more quad engagement you will experience.
Main Muscles: Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Gluteus Maximus
– Keep your chest up, back arched and core tight
– Begin standing with both feet on the box, so that you can lunge off of it onto the floor
– Lunge so that your back knee lines up with your leading heel
– Keeping your bodyweight on your leading heel and your back arched, take your chest towards your thigh until you feel your quadriceps engage
– Push your heel through the floor to drive yourself back on to the box
– Train both sides evenly